Man Enjoying Yakiniku Blows Up Apartment After Gas Cylinder Explosion

A man enjoying yakiniku miraculously lived after being blown out of a two-story wooden apartment building completely destroyed by a gas cylinder explosion.

The fire broke out at a two-story apartment building in Hiroshima on September 23rd. According to the investigation, a resident of the apartment was eating yakiniku using a portable grill when its gas cylinder exploded.

“At first, I heard a loud booming sound and thought it was an earthquake,” said one of the residents. “I was blown away and hurt my face and foot.”

According to other residents, a man was blown out of the apartment’s second floor and lying in the middle of the street surrounded by shards of glass from the broken windows.”

Here’s a news report on the incident, showing the devastating fire:

Only-Leak Share content obtained from other websites, We do not use Shorteners or Advertising, We share FREE content.


  • - FREE Content Without advertising.
  • - We do not use Shorteners.
  • - 20 to 30 NEW posts DAILY.
  • - Easy to use Download Links, Mediafire, and terabox.

Help us!

We need your support to continue sharing free content, without advertising.
Help us with a donation.

Like it? Share with your friends!



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals